Craving a big bowl of chili? This Weight Watchers chili delivers all the comforting flavor, without any of the guilt. Dig into this flavorful, easy weeknight meal that's perfect for Fall!
This is the Best Texas Chili ever. And it's also one of my all time favorite Weight Watchers friendly recipes! It comes in at just nine points, which is totally reasonable for a hearty dinner like this one.
It's loaded with protein-packed lean meat and all kinds of good-for-you ingredients like veggies and herbs.
But most importantly - it's just good.
We love chili recipes around here. It's one of those meals that you can leave to simmer on the stove or slow cooker all day long, and dig in whenever you're ready.
After living in the Midwest for five years, I fully appreciate chili as the perfect solution to every cold day. It's something to look forward to when it's just too cold to go outside. 😉
This Weight Watchers Chili recipe is:
- An easy slow cooker meal that's perfect for busy weeknights.
- Loaded with flavor from garlic, onions, and plenty of spice.
- Simple to make with ingredients you probably have on hand!
- Delicious comfort food!
Tips & Variations
Add more spice. If you're feeling spicy, you could always kick up your spices a notch. Our DIY Taco Seasoning is equally delicious in chili. Or trying adding slivered jalapenos to up the spice level.
Toppings. Garnish your chili with a bit of cilantro for a delicious and pretty finish. You can also add a dollop of sour cream, or plain yogurt for a lighter option.
Make it on the stovetop. If you prefer the stovetop over the slow cooker, simply add the ingredients to a large stock pot after browning the meat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until warmed through.
More Healthy Eating Resources
- More of my own Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes!
- The Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook is packed with 280 healthy recipes!
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, check out the Low Carb Recipes and eCookbooks from Step Away from the Carbs!
Weight Watchers Chili
- Slow Cooker (or Instant Pot)
- 1 pound lean ground beef browned and grease drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped or pressed
- 2 cups diced tomatoes canned. reserve liquid
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 12 ounce red kidney beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounce pinto beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 allspice whole
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Brown the ground beef in skillet. Drain the grease, and add the beef to the slow cooker.
- In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Transfer to your slow cooker.
- Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine.
- Cook on low setting 4 hours.