It’s inevitable. Recipes like our Easy Cheese Lasagna are meant to be enjoyed.
After gorging on food over the holidays or diving into barbecue food during the summer, we ultimately find ourselves going back to low-fat meal ideas.
We can search until we’re blue in the face for the perfect recipe in about a gazillion low-calorie cookbooks.
And we do. Then we look online. We ask around.
Thank goodness we have a plethora of fantastic foodie choices- perfect for those who count Weight Watchers points, and those who just want to watch their waste line.
This cheesy Weight Watchers lasagna recipe is perfect all-around. And yes, it’s low on calories…which is amazing considering it is lasagna. Because that seems like it should be an oxymoron.
There is something about eating a meal guilt-free that is beyond amazing. We can feel good about what we eat, AND enjoy each and every bite. Savoring the flavor is what it’s all about.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you’re looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you’re on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Yes, you can eat salad for days.
That’s healthy and delicious. In fact, eating vegetables is one of the essential ingredients to trimming down your weight and/or maintaining your weight. It’s so important for digestion as well.
So, while you enjoy this extra tasty Cheese Lasagna, you might think about pairing it up with a flavorful Italian Chopped Salad. Make a low-fat dressing and you’re golden.
What is your favorite Weight Watchers recipe? We always LOVE finding new food to try.
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
Weight Watchers Easy Cheese Lasagna
- 1 jar 28 ounce spaghetti sauce (lower-calorie with no added sugar)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 15 ounce container of fat free ricotta cheese or fat free cottage cheese
- 1-2 cups chopped raw vegetables such as mushrooms, broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini
- 8 ounces shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat over to 375. Spray an 11x7 dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange 3 noodles in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with another 1/3 of the sauce, all of the ricotta cheese, the vegetables, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Lay the next 3 noodles on top. Spread the remaining sauce over the noodles.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil. Bake about 1 hour or until noodles are tender.
- Take the foil off. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, and bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- 6 servings, 6 POINTS each
Get More Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watchers Chili | Get a lower calorie chili that gives the classic comfort food flavor you love, with less guilt.
Weight Watchers Meatballs| Can you say lower fat meatballs? Switch up the meat you grab for in the grocery store!
Weight Watchers Taco Soup | Load this soup up with tons of veggies for even more of a health kick.
Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Potatoes | There’s just something about garlic. And if you love garlic, you’re going to adore this recipe.
Weight Watchers Banana Bread | This is a fun take on banana and pumpkin bread, and combines two of our favorites.
Weight Watchers Hash Brown Casserole | One of my very favorites. This is a serious comfort food meal.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Bars | If you like dessert, these simple and delicious bars will be a treat.
Weight Watchers Peach Cobbler | This cobbler is so amazing! Feel free to swap out the peaches for other fruits or berries.
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie | A meal like no other. You simply can’t have chicken pot pie without feeling savoring each and every bite.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie | One of our most popular recipes– yes, you can have pumpkin pie on a Weight Watchers diet!
Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese | For the love of mac & cheese recipes! Calling all cheese lovers, this one’s for you. It’s a quick and easy solution for all your mac and cheese cravings.
Weight Watchers 1 point Brownies | Who says you can’t have a brownie on a diet? We say you can!
Weight Watchers Cheese Biscuits | If you like Red Lobster biscuits, you’ll get the general idea of these delicious treats.
Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad | This salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Cheese Lasagna | Pasta on a diet? Yes, please! And cheese on top of that?
Weight Watchers Meatloaf | This is one of my very favorite meatloaf recipes. I love that I can mix up a tasty lower-calorie meatloaf.
Weight Watcher Chicken Teriyaki | If you love chicken teriyaki, this recipe is for you. Hands down, one of the best low-cal chicken recipes I’ve had.