Ready for a Weight Watchers Meatloaf recipe you can feel good about eating?
Try Our Healthy Meatloaf Recipe
Even better than the taste is the fact that you can make it in the slow cooker so all you have to do is mix it up, stick it in the slow cooker and walk away! And at only 4 Weight Watchers points a serving, you can enjoy it and not feel any guilt!
Looking for other Weight Watcher recipes to add to your list of must-make recipes?
Weight Watchers Meatloaf
We’re pretty sure you are going to love this better-for-you version of meatloaf. We’re talking about a healthier meatloaf that you’ll be adding to your regular meal plan, because it’s that good.
We served ours with steamed broccoli and this amazingly delicious Quinoa and Brown Rice mixture. You could easily substitute ground turkey to not change the points that much or change to ground beef as well–or even go half and half with chicken and beef to enhance the flavor.
Also, if you wanted to add another red potato shredded and eliminate the bread crumbs, that would not change the taste very much.
Low Fat Dessert Choices
Just because you’re watching your caloric intake doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a dessert after dinner.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons egg white
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red potato finely shredded
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Basil, oregano, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture to form a loaf that will fit in your slow cooker.
- Cover top of loaf with additional ketchup (if desired).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Layered Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Ganache Filling - 2019/09/06
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Dessert Recipes - 2019/09/04
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe – Best Pumpkin Spice Dessert Recipe - 2019/08/24