Enjoy Dinner With Weight Watchers Chicken Dishes
One of the keys to our health success is having items like this favorite Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken recipe on hand to grab and eat for dinner on the go. Have leftovers? This is great for Weight Watchers lunch ideas with a salad on the side.
For dinner, we love to pair this with a nice large salad, brown rice or some fresh roasted vegetables for the perfect meal. This is one of our favorite Weight Watchers dishes to cook ahead, portion and freeze too!
Looking for other great Weight Watchers recipes? Check out our Weight Watchers Meatloaf, Weight Watchers Taco Soup, or Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe. We're talking about recipes you can fit into your diet plan and feel good about, while at the same time enjoying every last bite of flavor.
Another healthy and tasty recipe that is also easy on your wallet is our Slow Cooker White Beans and Ham.
And that's a win, whichever way you look at it. And as always, Weight Watchers points chicken recipes are always a winner.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Weight Watchers TERIYAKI CHICKEN
This simple and classic marinade for Low Fat Teriyaki Chicken is so easy to make and presents a perfect week night meal that is tasty and low in fat and calories.
Each chicken breast tenderloin is approximately 3 ounces and equal to 3 Weight Watchers Points.
Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts tenderloins
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅛ cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Pour marinade/sauce over chicken and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Skewer chicken and bake (15 minutes) or grill (3-4 minutes on each side) as preferred basting with sauce when turning meat.
- Pour remaining sauce into small saucepan and bring to boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with excess sauce for dipping.