Enjoy Dinner With Weight Watchers Chicken Dishes
One of the keys to our health success is having items like this favorite Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken recipe on hand to grab and eat for dinner on the go. Have leftovers? This is great for Weight Watchers lunch ideas with a salad on the side.
For dinner, we love to pair this with a nice large salad, brown rice or some fresh roasted vegetables for the perfect meal. This is one of our favorite Weight Watchers dishes to cook ahead, portion and freeze too!
Looking for other great Weight Watchers recipes? Check out our Weight Watchers Meatloaf, Weight Watchers Taco Soup, or Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe. We’re talking about recipes you can fit into your diet plan and feel good about, while at the same time enjoying every last bite of flavor.
Another healthy and tasty recipe that is also easy on your wallet is our Slow Cooker White Beans and Ham.
And that’s a win, whichever way you look at it. And as always, Weight Watchers points chicken recipes are always a winner.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you’re looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you’re on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Weight Watchers TERIYAKI CHICKEN
This simple and classic marinade for Low Fat Teriyaki Chicken is so easy to make and presents a perfect week night meal that is tasty and low in fat and calories.
Each chicken breast tenderloin is approximately 3 ounces and equal to 3 Weight Watchers Points.
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts tenderloins
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Pour marinade/sauce over chicken and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Skewer chicken and bake (15 minutes) or grill (3-4 minutes on each side) as preferred basting with sauce when turning meat.
- Pour remaining sauce into small saucepan and bring to boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with excess sauce for dipping.
Get More Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watchers Chili | Get a lower calorie chili that gives the classic comfort food flavor you love, with less guilt.
Weight Watchers Meatballs| Can you say lower fat meatballs? Switch up the meat you grab for in the grocery store!
Weight Watchers Taco Soup | Load this soup up with tons of veggies for even more of a health kick.
Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Potatoes | There’s just something about garlic. And if you love garlic, you’re going to adore this recipe.
Weight Watchers Banana Bread | This is a fun take on banana and pumpkin bread, and combines two of our favorites.
Weight Watchers Hash Brown Casserole | One of my very favorites. This is a serious comfort food meal.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Bars | If you like dessert, these simple and delicious bars will be a treat.
Weight Watchers Peach Cobbler | This cobbler is so amazing! Feel free to swap out the peaches for other fruits or berries.
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie | A meal like no other. You simply can’t have chicken pot pie without feeling savoring each and every bite.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie | One of our most popular recipes– yes, you can have pumpkin pie on a Weight Watchers diet!
Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese | For the love of mac & cheese recipes! Calling all cheese lovers, this one’s for you. It’s a quick and easy solution for all your mac and cheese cravings.
Weight Watchers 1 point Brownies | Who says you can’t have a brownie on a diet? We say you can!
Weight Watchers Cheese Biscuits | If you like Red Lobster biscuits, you’ll get the general idea of these delicious treats.
Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad | This salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Cheese Lasagna | Pasta on a diet? Yes, please! And cheese on top of that?
Weight Watchers Meatloaf | This is one of my very favorite meatloaf recipes. I love that I can mix up a tasty lower-calorie meatloaf.
Weight Watcher Chicken Teriyaki | If you love chicken teriyaki, this recipe is for you. Hands down, one of the best low-cal chicken recipes I’ve had.