Do you love all of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavors?
There are some like Cherry Garcia ice cream that I absolutely can not get enough of. And because I love it so much, I’m going to love making what I think is the best homemade ice cream recipe again and again.
Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Serve this up in a yummy chocolate ice cream bowl, add some cherries and you’ve got yourself the perfect dessert recipe.
Best Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Besides a few ingredients from the store, all you need to make Cherry Garcia ice cream is an ice-cream maker. Our KitchenAid ice cream maker is amazing. It’s easy to use and the ice cream always turns out fantastic.
Don’t be intimidated by the idea of making homemade ice cream. It isn’t difficult at all. Mix the ingredients together, and let the ice cream maker do the rest of the work. It’s really that easy.
- Using two separate bowls, place the shaved chocolate flakes in one and the cherries in the other.
- Cover bowls firmly and place in refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs for 1 to 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Whisking in the sugar, a little at a time, continue to mix about 1 minute more, or until completely blended.
- Whisk in the cream and milk and stir well to blend.
- In an ice cream maker, transfer the mixture.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions, freeze concoction.
- Once the ice cream stiffens, add the chocolate and the cherries.
- Put back to freezer until the ice cream is ready.
- Adapted from: Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- StarPack Premium Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers - Set of 2 with Silicone Lids, for Ice Cream, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Mint
- Waffle Cone and Bowl Maker
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 116mg Sodium: 51mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 26g Protein: 5g