Orange Creamsicle No-Churn Ice Cream is everything you love about the classic childhood frozen treat, without the stick!
Theis a beloved summertime treat, and for good reason. The flavor of the tangy orange popsicle coating pairs with the creamy vanilla ice cream center perfectly. It’s truly a match made in heaven. Plus, this Creamsicle No-Churn Ice Cream recipe is so quick and so simple to make, you can enjoy great nostalgic flavor anytime the mood strikes. It’s never been easier to feel like a kid again!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love Making No Churn-Ice Cream
#1: It is truly quick and easy. Spend just 5 – 10 minutes mixing the ingredients together, pour into your container, then pop it in the freezer for 5-6 hours to harden. After that, it’s ready to serve. No special equipment needed!
#2: It’s inexpensive. The average price for a half gallon of ice cream is $4.76 dollars, and many specialty brands cost more than that for just a single pint. But this no-churn ice cream recipe yields 8 servings, and you can easily purchase all the ingredients for far less than buying a ready-made equivalent.
#3: You can customize it! Once you make the base, you’re free to add any type of mix-ins and flavorings you like. Candy, cookies, fresh fruits, coffee, pie fillings, even your favorite breakfast cereal…there truly is no limit. Some of our most beloved flavor combinations include Blueberry Lemon, Black Cherry and White Chocolate, Salted Caramel Pecan, Double Chocolate Chunk. And of course, this delicious and tasty Orange Creamsicle No-Churn Ice Cream recipe.
More Recipes Like Orange Creamsicle No-Churn Ice Cream
If you can’t get enough of that classic taste, then you’ll love these recipes for even more orange creamsicle sweet treats!
First, this Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake recipe gives you everything you love about orange creamsicle in a delicious cheesecake form. Yum!
Extra moist Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is infused with tons of flavor, thanks to the addition of sweet mandarin oranges.
And, check out this Boozy Orange Creamsicle Pie recipe for a fun adults-only way to enjoy a little taste of childhood.
How To Make Orange Creamsicle No-Churn Ice Cream Step By Step
Step #1: With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
Step #2: Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and orange oil and fold in until smooth.
Step #3: Divide ice cream into 2-3 bowls, and then add gel food coloring to a couple of them to create 2 different shades of orange.
Step #4: Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, alternating colors to create a multi-colored ice cream.
Step #5: Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and then let it sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and orange oil and fold in until smooth.
- Divide ice cream into 2-3 bowls, adding gel food coloring to a couple of them to create 2 different shades of orange.
- Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, alternating colors to create a multi-colored ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 12 Color Cake Food Coloring Liqua-Gel Decorating Baking Set - U.S. Cake Supply .75 fl. Oz. (20ml) Bottles Primary Popular Colors
- StarPack Premium Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers - Set of 2 with Silicone Lids, for Ice Cream, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- LorAnn Natural Flavoring Oils, Natural Orange Oil, 1 Ounce Bottle
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 18g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 102mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 47g Protein: 8g
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe - 2019/04/18
- Healthy Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Chops Recipe with Pineapple and Peppers - 2019/04/17
- Strawberry Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Glaze - 2019/04/07