This Cranberry Moscow Mule is the ultimate holiday cocktail. It's loaded with flavor from cranberry, lime, and ginger beer. And it's pretty enough to serve up at any Christmas party.
In this Article:
This fun twist on a classic drink recipe is just perfect for the holiday season.
Adding colorful cranberries and a pretty rosemary garnish transforms the traditional Moscow Mule into something truly party-worthy. We're talking classy here. 😉
This Cranberry Moscow Mule is:
- Packed with flavor from ginger, lime, and cranberry!
- An easy holiday cocktail recipe.
Make a Cranberry Moscow Mule - Step by Step
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
Strain the cocktail into ice-filled copper mugs, for the traditional look of a Moscow Mule. (Plus these mugs are so pretty, and this is a great excuse to buy some.)
Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
How to Make the Cranberry Sprig Garnish
To make the cranberry sprig garnish that you see in the phoots, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of a woody rosemary stem.
Around the holidays, you can often find live potted Rosemary plants, which are perfect to have on hand for making pretty garnishes and cooking. I pick one up nearly every year.
More Holiday Recipes
If you're planning your holiday menu, don't miss these other delicious recipes:
Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 1.3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry juice 100% juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice fresh
- 8 ounce ginger beer
- fresh rosemary sprigs bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
- fresh cranberries
- fresh lime wedges
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs. Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.