Cranberry Moscow Mule Cocktails – Holiday Party Perfection
This is a classic drink recipe that is perfect for the holidays.
Adding colorful cranberries and a garnish to top it all off just makes it even more perfect for serving up at your next winter shindig.
We’re talking about classy here.
Now, you could serve up a Cranberry Moscow Mule in any old cocktail glass, but people will ask you what you’re serving.
You might even get a few confused looks if you’re not using the ideal Moscow Mule copper.
Cranberry Moscow Mule
A bright splash of seasonal color transforms this classic cocktail into a new holiday favorite.
If you enjoy the warm gingery flavor of a traditional Moscow Mule, you will definitely want to give this one a try!
It’s not just the copper mug that makes this an endearing drink, although that doesn’t hurt matters much.
Now, we’ve tested our share of cocktails but count the Moscow Mule among our favorites.
Now, if you want to make any holiday drink festive, you’ve got to add a seasonal garnish. And the Rosemary Cranberry Sprig Garnish is a classic.
How to Make a Cranberry Sprig Garnish
To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of a rosemary stem.
Around the holidays, you can often find a live potted Rosemary tree, which is perfect to have on hand for garnishes and cooking. I pick one up nearly every year.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper Moscow Mule mugs. Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
1.3 ounces premium vodka 1 ounce 100% cranberry juice 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice 8 ounce ginger beer Garnish: (optional) fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long fresh cranberries fresh lime wedges
- 1.3 ounces premium vodka
- 1 ounce 100% cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 ounce ginger beer
- fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
- fresh cranberries
- fresh lime wedges
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs. Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe - 2019/06/10
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09