Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
One of the best comfort meals to be had is a good Chicken Pot Pie. It’s a little bit of savory warmth in every single bite. You’d better believe that this lighter version is every bit as tasty as the original…without all the guilt.
We’ve made Chicken Pot Pie the conventional way… full of more calories than this lighter version. But, if you’re lightening up your meal plan, you might also like our Weight Watchers Hamburger Stroganoff, Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese, and our Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad.
All three of those Weight Watchers recipes are SO yummy. You will not regret giving them a try.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you’re looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you’re on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Recipes that are as easy to make as this one make weeknight dinners easy peasy. As in, there is absolutely no reason to hit up that drive-thru on your way home when you can have a dinner like this in the oven in no time at all.
Some people tend to think that making a meal from scratch is time consuming. It really doesn’t have to be that way when you use shortcuts like baking mixes. They taste great and there are all types of recipes that you can use them in.
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
Chicken Pot Pie Weight Watchers
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 3 egg whites
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies thawed
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked chopped white chicken meat
- 2 cans fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix together veggies, chicken, and soup. Pour into casserole dish. In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over the top of the chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
6 servings, 4.5 POINTS each, 4 servings, 6.5 POINTS each
Get More Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watchers Chili | Get a lower calorie chili that gives the classic comfort food flavor you love, with less guilt.
Weight Watchers Meatballs| Can you say lower fat meatballs? Switch up the meat you grab for in the grocery store!
Weight Watchers Taco Soup | Load this soup up with tons of veggies for even more of a health kick.
Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Potatoes | There’s just something about garlic. And if you love garlic, you’re going to adore this recipe.
Weight Watchers Banana Bread | This is a fun take on banana and pumpkin bread, and combines two of our favorites.
Weight Watchers Hash Brown Casserole | One of my very favorites. This is a serious comfort food meal.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Bars | If you like dessert, these simple and delicious bars will be a treat.
Weight Watchers Peach Cobbler | This cobbler is so amazing! Feel free to swap out the peaches for other fruits or berries.
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie | A meal like no other. You simply can’t have chicken pot pie without feeling savoring each and every bite.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie | One of our most popular recipes– yes, you can have pumpkin pie on a Weight Watchers diet!
Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese | For the love of mac & cheese recipes! Calling all cheese lovers, this one’s for you. It’s a quick and easy solution for all your mac and cheese cravings.
Weight Watchers 1 point Brownies | Who says you can’t have a brownie on a diet? We say you can!
Weight Watchers Cheese Biscuits | If you like Red Lobster biscuits, you’ll get the general idea of these delicious treats.
Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad | This salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Cheese Lasagna | Pasta on a diet? Yes, please! And cheese on top of that?
Weight Watchers Meatloaf | This is one of my very favorite meatloaf recipes. I love that I can mix up a tasty lower-calorie meatloaf.
Weight Watcher Chicken Teriyaki | If you love chicken teriyaki, this recipe is for you. Hands down, one of the best low-cal chicken recipes I’ve had.