Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
One of the best comfort meals to be had is a good Chicken Pot Pie. It's a little bit of savory warmth in every single bite. You'd better believe that this lighter version is every bit as tasty as the original...without all the guilt.
We've tested a ton of Weight Watchers cookbook recipes, used the calorie calculator, and have to say that if you're counting your caloric intake, this is a great way to go.
We've made Chicken Pot Pie the conventional way... full of more calories than this lighter version. But, if you're lightening up your meal plan, you might also like our Weight Watchers Hamburger Stroganoff, Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese, and our Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad.
All three of those Weight Watchers recipes are SO yummy. You will not regret giving them a try.
- More of my own Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes!
- The Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook is packed with 280 healthy recipes!
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, check out the Low Carb Recipes and eCookbooks from Step Away from the Carbs!
Recipes that are as easy to make as this one make weeknight dinners easy peasy. As in, there is absolutely no reason to hit up that drive-thru on your way home when you can have a dinner like this in the oven in no time at all.
Some people tend to think that making a meal from scratch is time consuming. It really doesn't have to be that way when you use shortcuts like baking mixes. They taste great and there are all types of recipes that you can use them in.
Supplies you can order (save time at the store!): Reduced Fat Bisquick, canned sliced mushrooms, fat-free cream of mushroom soup, casserole dish
Chicken Pot Pie Weight Watchers
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup egg substitute or 3 egg whites
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies thawed
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked chopped white chicken meat
- 2 cans fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix together veggies, chicken, and soup. Pour into casserole dish. In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over the top of the chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
Leave a Comment