Making the best resolutions for the New Year always starts with knowing I need to eat better. So I feel great knowing my newest goals can start with this tasty Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad.
A plate full of flavor, there won’t be any imitation on how much you’re going love it too!
START THE NEW YEAR WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS
To begin, this recipe can get even easier having the fully cooked crab meat shipped right to you.
I know I prefer ordering groceries delivered in bulk as it saves me a lot of time. Especially when I utilize the new Amazon dash button for reordering my favorite pantry staples!
LOSING WEIGHT NEVER TASTED SO GREAT
Another wonderful reason this Deli Crab Salad is perfect for your New Years plate? The taste of course!
Tossed with just the right amount of creamy light mayo and sour cream, your taste buds will relish how well the crab meat combines with the pasta noodles and chopped green onions.
Not an onion fan? Just substitute chives for a more mellow flavor.
But we’re not done yet. Next you’ll be adding up to a teaspoon of mustard; a dash of onion powder (especially great if you’ve used chives); and salt and pepper to taste.
Combined, I prefer to leave this pasta salad overnight in the refrigerator so the flavors can blend. It’s also wonderful to add celery if I’m craving a bit more crunch.
And plated over lettuce leaves, this looks so fancy you’ll never realize you’re even counting points!
TASTY WAYS TO CELEBRATE THE CHINESE NEW YEAR
And don’t forget that Father Time doesn’t only bring the celebration on January 1st!
You can make this Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad to celebrate the Chinese New Year on January 28th as well! Looking for even more great Asian inspired culinary adventures?
Tips: Try Lemon Mayonnaise, which is kind of spicy, to add more zip. You could also use a sharp mustard.
- 6 ounces imitation crab meat
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- Chopped green onion or chives
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- onion powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup cooked macaroni noodles
- Cook noodles and measure out 1 cup. Run cold water over the noodles to chill them. Mix the shredded or diced crab pieces with the pasta. Mix in green onions or chives. In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over pasta mixture and stir well. Put it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to let the flavors blend.