Creamy Red Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs
If you’re looking for party food recipes, you’ll really want to try this easy Red Potato Salad recipe–it’s so tasty! Party potatoes recipes aren’t a dime a dozen…meaning you definitely want to grab on to the good recipes when you can snag them.
You’ll find potato recipes with all types of potatoes, including amazing salad recipes and other recipes for food to bring to a party.
But really, nothing says “picnic” like potato salad. Fresh herbs add a lot of flavor to this creamy version that comes together in just a few minutes.
For best results, make this dish a day in advance so the flavors have a chance to fully mingle. Seriously, the melding of flavors makes the dish!
Looking for more food to bring to a party?
Check out these recipes:
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe
- Orzo Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Best Recipe Cauliflower Kale Salad
- Salsa Verde Mexican Pasta Salad
The seasonings in this potato salad recipe make it the perfect side to serve at your next party or BBQ!
Don’t forget to check out our other party food recipes.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, washed, dried, and cut into quarters
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium shallot, outer skin removed and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste