Even though the temperatures are still hot, the back-to-school reminders are everywhere, which means that summer break is almost over. While parents might be rejoicing, most kids are shocked the time went so fast and are sad that the summer fun is almost over. But you can soften the blow with this fun and delicious recipe for Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream that cleverly incorporates two favorite tastes — ice cream and bubble gum! This treat is sure to make them smile and forget about the impending doom of the first day of school.
What's to Love About Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream?
That should more appropriately read "What's NOT to Love...."
- First off, it's fun!!! It's different. It's creative. It's colorful. It's ice cream and bubble gum combined. What could be any better?!
- It's super easy to make. Mix a few ingredients together, chop up some colorful gumballs, spread in a pan and pop in the freezer to let it do the rest of the work.
- It's a loveable, super tasty dessert that keeps your kitchen cool! Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate brownies, but when it's over 90 degrees outside, who wants to heat up your kitchen just to make a yummy dessert? With this Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream, you don't have to make your AC work any harder than it already is. You get a fun, delicious dessert and you keep the house cool.
More Delicious Recipes Similar to Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream
Maybe you just don't love bubble gum. Or maybe pink is not your color (truthfully, if that's the case you can always choose a different color of food coloring for the above recipe). But let's just say you want another option other than Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream. Here are just a few to pick from.
If your heart is absolutely set on cookies AND you want to keep your kitchen cool, try these simply delicious No Bake Oatmeal Cookies with Peanut Butter to satisfy your craving.
Can't decide between a candy bar or cheesecake? With these amazing Snickers Cheesecake Parfait No Bake Mason Jars you won't have to!
Or maybe you're craving something fruity. Then you'll have to try this creamy, delicious Banana Cream Dessert No Bake Recipe.
How To Make Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream
Step #1: With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
Step #2: Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract. and bubble gum oil and fold in until smooth. Add in the pink gel food coloring and stir.
Step #3: Add bubble gum flavored oil. If this is not available in your local market, you can easily get it online.
Step #4: Also add in the pink gel food coloring and stir.
Step #5: Next, pour ice cream into a freezer safe container. Sprinkle with the chopped up gum balls.
Step #6: Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream
- 1 14- oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract to taste
- 1-2 drops bubble gum oil found at most craft stores or online
- 1-2 drops pink gel food coloring
- ¼ cup chopped gum balls
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and bubble gum oil and fold in until smooth. Add in the pink gel food coloring and stir.
- Next, pour ice cream into a freezer safe container. Sprinkle with the chopped gum balls.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment