Light and airy desserts like this Easy Orange Fluff are the PERFECT way to celebrate warmer weather. We’ve mixed this dessert up a tiny bit differently because we topped it with bananas and a dollop of whipped topping. Both of those are totally optional, but it made it look quite pretty and perfect for serving up at a backyard family picnic.
Lover of cold desserts? You’ll also adore these tried and true desserts that we’ve made and absolutely LOVE:
- Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake
- Cheesecake Pudding
- Cool Strawberry Whipped Dessert
- Banana Cream Dessert
We love serving up dessert in the summer. And lighter desserts like this one make wanting something sweet a bit more guilt free. Yes, you’ll occasionally find us savoring spoonfuls of flavored gelatin mixed with strawberries and fat free whipped topping…it’s a shameless dessert that tastes good and really fills you up.
On the lookout for more great dessert recipes. Here are a few dessert cookbooks that we love:
- Bon Appetit Desserts: The Cookbook for All Things Sweet and Wonderful
- Chocolate and the Art of Low-Fat Desserts
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes: The 10 Greatest Low Fat Dessert Recipes Ever
Easy Orange Mousse Dessert
You will enjoy this simple, low-fat dessert if you like orange flavor. You could also easily change this up by substituting the flavor of the gelatin and adding a different fruit or berry. The possibilities are limitless!Print
Easy Orange Fluff Dessert Recipe
- 1 box sugar free orange gelatin
- 1 box sugar free white chocolate pudding (you can also use vanilla)
- 1 can mandarin orange slices, drained (small or medium)
- 1 (8-ounce) tub of fat free whipped topping
- Mix gelatin together with 1 cup boiling water until gelatin has completely dissolved. Add 1 cup cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Using electric beater, beat in pudding mix until well combined. Fold in the drained mandarin oranges and whipped topping. Chill and serve. You can also stir it up before you serve to disperse the fruit throughout the dessert more evenly, as it does settle on the bottom when chilling.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Herbed Cheese and Mushroom Bruschetta - 2017/06/23
- Best Mustard Pork Loin and Tasty Thyme-Roasted Carrots - 2017/06/23
- Colorful Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe - 2017/06/21