This post brought to you by Campbell’s Soup Company . The content and opinions expressed below are that of All She Cooks.
Green Bean Casserole with @Swansonbroths is the food that dreams are made of. #ad Rich, creamy, delightfully flavorful. That’s the sum of this dish in a nutshell.
Did you know that you can add a tremendous amount of flavor to a vegetable side dish by cooking the vegetables in chicken broth? I used Swanson® Broth to create an amazing Green Bean Casserole that is a family favorite. It’s usually reserved for holidays, but sometimes I’ll pull out this old classic just to switch things up a bit.
It’s a simplistic idea really, but the amount of flavor that is added to a dish by switching out water for @Swansonbroths is out of this world. Picture the perfect balance of chicken, vegetables, herbs and spices rounds out the flavor of the food it’s cooked with. And its the same delicious Swanson® Broth taste but now has a a measuring strip and screw cap for easy storage. Swanson broth elevates the flavor of my weeknight sides. And in my opinion, the flavor of side dishes should absolutely soar!
Campbell’s is always developing innovative products. Meaning–more ways for me to add flavor to my favorite dishes. Swanson® Broth is a go-to for so many at-home chefs! As a base for sauce, a soup starter or as a way to add flavor, cooks know to reach for Swanson.
Green Bean Casserole- A Classic Side Dish
- 16 ounce bag frozen green beans
- 2 cups Swanson Chicken Broth
- 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Small can french fried onions
- Cook green beans on stove with 2 cups of Swanson Chicken Broth. Drain. Mix green beans together with cream of mushroom soup, milk, 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the French Fried onions. Pour into an oven safe baking dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove. Add remaining cheese and French Fried onions to the top and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try some of these delicious Campbell’s recipes