This easy green bean casserole is rich, creamy, and only requires six simple ingredients to throw together. Perfect for Thanksgiving!
This post brought to you by Campbell’s Soup Company . The content and opinions expressed below are mine.
Did you know that you can add a tremendous amount of flavor to a vegetable side dish by cooking the vegetables in chicken broth?
I used Swanson® Broth to create an amazing Green Bean Casserole that is a family favorite. It's usually reserved for holidays, but sometimes I'll pull out this old classic just to switch things up a bit.
It's a simplistic idea really, but the amount of flavor that is added to a dish by simply switching out water for broth is out of this world.
The result is this totally delicious - and incredibly easy - green bean casserole. It only needs six ingredients and it's ready in under and hour. And most of that time is just the baking time!
This green bean casserole makes a great easy side dish for Thanksgiving, or an awesome comfort food dish year round. Yum!
If you love this easy green bean casserole, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes:
Green Bean Casserole- Quick and Easy!
- 16 ounce frozen green beans
- 2 cups Swanson Chicken Broth or vegetable broth for vegetarian version
- 10 ounce cream of mushroom soup canned
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Small can french fried onions
- Cook green beans on stove with 2 cups of Swanson Chicken Broth. Drain. Mix green beans together with cream of mushroom soup, milk, ½ the cheese and ½ the French Fried onions. Pour into an oven safe baking dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove. Add remaining cheese and French Fried onions to the top and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!