Oven-Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
Looking for a few Thanksgiving side dishes to add to your Thanksgiving dinner list? These Oven-Roasted Parmesan Green Beans are the best green beans we’ve had.
We totally love a Green Bean Casserole, but these Parmesan Green Beans are so, so good. We’re talking about amazing flavor that will leave you wondering where this recipe has been all your life.
Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Need to Make
We love Thanksgiving side dish recipes like greenbeans. But that is just the beginning. We’ve got a Classic Green Bean Casserole, Homemade Cranberries, Amazing Stuffing, the Best Sweet Potato Casserole and an amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake that you’ve got to try to believe.
This elegant side dish elevates basic green beans to a whole new level. This dish is great for entertaining because it looks and tastes like you spent a lot more time on it than you actually did.
Roasting the green beans assures they will be crisp tender and full of robust flavor. As an added bonus, the high-quality extra virgin olive oil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese greatly enhances the natural appeal of this classic side.
Parmesan Green Beans Recipe - Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 1 pound fresh green beans washed, trimmed and patted dried
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled and finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper. In a medium bowl, toss the green beans, garlic and olive oil together until completely coated. Then, spread the coated green beans on the lined pan in a single layer without crowding.
- Season with salt and pepper, then roast in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven once during this time to turn the beans so they cook evenly.
- When finished roasting, remove from oven and place beans on serving tray. Before serving, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- This makes a great recipe for Thanksgiving dinner sides.