These fun and festive peppermint martinis are the perfect way to liven up those holiday celebrations. Full of peppermint flavor and ready in just 10 minutes!
If you're looking for a fun way to brighten up your next holiday party, you can't go wrong with these delicious peppermint martinis.
They're loaded with yummy chocolate and peppermint flavor and that crushed candy cane rim is totally irresistible!
Serve this fun and festive drink up at your next Christmas party and everyone will rave about your bar-tending skills.
TIP: Make sure you use the white crème de cacao for this recipe. The taste of the dark version works just fine, but it won’t give you the look you are after!
And if you're busy planning that holiday menu, be sure to check out these other delicious ideas:
- 2 ounce vanilla vodka chilled
- 1 ounce white crème de cacao chilled
- 1 ounce Peppermint schnapps chilled
- 3 ounces peppermint candy crushed
- ¼ fresh lime
- small candy canes
- Place peppermint candy in a plastic bag and cover with a towel. Pound bag with a meat mallet or rolling pin until the candy is crushed into very small pieces. Transfer crushed candy pieces to a flat plate.
- Run a small wedge of lime around the rim of a martini glass until it is very well moistened. Turn the martini glass upside down and place moistened rim onto plate of crushed peppermints. Turn the glass gently to ensure the entire rim is evenly coated.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, crème de cacao, and peppermint schnapps. Shake vigorously until thoroughly combined. Strain chilled liquid into a prepared martini glass and add a small candy cane, if desired. Serve immediately.
Images via Canva Pro.