Who doesn't love good restaurant copycat recipes?! How about restaurant copycat recipes for a romantic date night at home? As nice as it is to go out to a romantic dinner, sometimes that's not possible due to work schedules, babysitter woes, etc. Plus, who wants to fight the crowds?! So, I've pulled together a HUGE list of restaurant copycat recipes to bring home your favorite take-out meals for a romantic dinner or on Valentine's Day!
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Drinks
My favorite recipe from this list is the Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino recipe. This thing is SO good and truly tastes like the real thing! I love to serve it in a cute mason jar like in the photos. Making Starbucks drinks at home is so much cheaper!
More copycat recipes in the drinks category:
- Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
- Better Than Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Knock Off Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion Smoothie
- Red Apple Sangria (Applebee’s Copycat)
- Caramel Apple Spice in the Slow Cooker (Starbucks Copycat)
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Breakfast
My favorite recipe from this list is The Best Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Recipe. They are unbelievably good and taste just like the real thing... all made in your own kitchen!
More copycat recipes in the breakfast category:
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Scones (Starbucks Copycat)
- Copycat Egg McMuffins
- IHOP Bacon Temptation Omelette
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Soups, Chilis, and Salads
My favorite recipe from this list is the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe. This is my family's favorite soup EVER because it tastes so good (thanks, Olive Garden, for the inspiration!) and you can easily make it in the slow cooker.
More copycat recipes in the soups, chilis, and salads category:
- Copycat McAllister’s Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Olive Garden’s Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup (Slow Cooker)
- Panera Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- Café Zupas Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup from Panera
- Copycat Panera Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
- Copycat Willow Tree Chicken Salad
- Chili like Wendy’s
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad: Cracker Barrel Copycat
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Main Dishes
My favorite recipe from this category is the P.F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef recipe. Yummy white sticky rice makes this bowl of scrumptious Asian-fare even more inspiring. And each bite leaves you wanting to take another… because you want to experience the amazing flavor all over again!
More copycat recipes in the main dishes category:
- Happy Joe’s Special (Canadian Bacon and Sauerkraut Pizza)
- Homemade Mexi-Melts
- Homemade Mighty Taco Beef Copycat
- Bang Bang Shrimp Taco Boats (Bonefish Grill Copycat)
- Copycat Golden Corral’s Bourbon Street Chicken
- Copycat Noodles & Co. Homemade Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil from Scarpetta’s in NYC
- Stuffed BBQ Shrimp (Claim Jumper Copycat)
- Red Robin Copycat California Chicken Sandwich
- Café Rio Copycat Sweet Pulled Pork
- Copycat Sonic Ultimate Meat and Cheese Burrito
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Sides
My favorite recipe from this category is the Impostor Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe. There is seriously nothing like those cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster, and this version is the best I've ever tried!
More copycat recipes in the sides category:
- Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Cilantro- Lime Rice
- Weight Watchers Version of Red Lobster Biscuits
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Garlic Cheddar Drop Biscuits, similar to Red Lobster
- Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
- Outback Steakhouse Bread
- Copycat Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread Recipe
- Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Rice
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Dips, Sauces, and Dressings
My favorite recipe from this category is the Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip recipe. You just can't go wrong with anything from Chuy's, and this copycat version is on-point!
More copycat recipes in the dips, sauces, and dressings category:
- Spicy Garlic Chicken Wing Sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cilantro Lime Ranch Salad Dressing (Café Rio Copycat)
- Honey Mustard Dressing (Chili’s Copycat)
- Creamy Jalapeño Ranch Dip from Chuy’s
Restaurant Copycat Recipes: Desserts
My favorite recipe from this category is the Copycat Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark recipe. Dark chocolate and peppermint combined are pure perfection!
More copycat recipes in the desserts category:
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake (TGI Friday’s Copycat)
- Corner Bakery Cinnamon Crème Coffee Cake
- Cinnasticks from Pizza Hut
- Double Chocolate Chip Muffins (Otis Spunkmeyer Copycat)
- Panera Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you have a favorite restaurant copycat recipe that I've missed? Leave your link in the comments!