Give every day a festive birthday feel with Birthday Cake Ice Cream — Easy No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe. The perfect frozen treat to make with your kids, this homemade ice cream recipe that is so festive, so colorful and SO much fun!
Birthday cake flavored ice cream has become increasingly popular, and virtually every major ice cream company offers their version of this festive flavor. But why not make it yourself? No-churn ice cream is surprisingly easy and simple! And by adding in birthday cake flavoring oil (available online or at craft stores — who knew?!) and all of the colors of the rainbow, you’ll have dazzling and delightful birthday cake ice cream that is truly celebration-worthy. Don’t forget to make a wish!
How Does No-Churn Ice Cream Work?
Traditional ice cream is made with an ice cream base that is usually made on the stove and often includes eggs. The base is then put into an ice cream maker where it is chilled and churned with a stirring paddle.
But no-churn ice cream takes all that work (and extra dishes) out of the equation. By simply combining whipped heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk, you will achieve a perfect ice cream base, no ice cream maker or special equipment required! After that, just add your favorite flavors and mix-ins to create the ice cream of your choosing.
Love Making Your Own Birthday Cake Ice Cream? More Easy No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes.
If you’re a fan of this recipe for birthday cake ice cream, you’ll love making these other great recipes for easy no-churn ice cream:
- Double Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream
- No-Churn Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Blueberry Lemon No-Churn Ice Cream
How To Make This Birthday Cake Ice Cream — Easy No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
1. With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and mix together.
2. Add in the vanilla andthe birthday cake flavored oil (!) and fold in until smooth.
3. Divide ice cream into 6 bowls, adding gel food coloring into 5 of them to create a rainbow effect for the ice cream. You can leave one bowl white if you choose.
4. Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, alternating the colors by spoonful drops into the container.
5. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Make a wish and enjoy!
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and birthday cake flavored oil and fold in until smooth.
- Divide ice cream into 6 bowls, adding gel food coloring into 5 of them to create a rainbow effect for the ice cream. You can leave one bowl white if you choose.
- Next, spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, alternating colors by spoonful drops into the container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 12 Color Cake Food Coloring Liqua-Gel Decorating Baking Set - U.S. Cake Supply .75 fl. Oz. (20ml) Bottles Primary Popular Colors
- Lorann Cake Batter 4 Oz. Flavor
- Waffle Cone and Bowl Maker
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 67mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 11g Protein: 3g
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe - 2019/06/10
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09