These Mini Apple Pie Bites are packed with warm flavor from apples, cinnamon, and sugar - all wrapped up in a perfect pastry crust. Yum!
It's that time of year where the air is crisp and the leaves are falling. Actually, do you know what else is falling? Apples!!
As a kid I would eat apples like candy. As an adult, I prefer them in a dish, like a dessert. I especially love me some apple pie.
And while apple pie is totally completely delicious, it's also kind of a pain to make. So I decided to make apple pie bites instead!
Seriously, these are heavenly. Not gonna lie. They taste exactly like apple pie but the compact size is perfect for either on-the-go or if you are watching your portions. Also, they are great if you have little ones.
Flaky, buttery and warm. Oh and did I mention how easy they are to make too?
And, if you want a super shortcut, try using apple pie filling when you're in a time crunch.
Can it really get any better than sweet apples and cinnamon wrapped in a sugary, buttery crust? I think not.
How to Make Apple Pie Bites
These could not be any easier to make! All you do is mix up a simple apple filling from fresh apples, cinnamon, sugar, butter, and a little flour.
Then wrap it up inside premade crescent roll dough like a little present. And it is indeed a present - for your taste buds! 😉
Yes, I said that.
Bake these perfect little morsels in the oven until they're puffy and golden. And ta-dah - mini apple pie bites!
More Recipes To Try
If you love these mini apple pie bites, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes:
Mini Apple Pie Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar and 1 tbsp of the butter. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Open the crescent can and roll out the dough pieces. Lay each individual crescent piece down on the pan and stretch them a bit.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture in each piece, roll up and secure the ends by taking the corner of the dough and wrapping it towards the center.
- Brush remaining butter over the top of the apple pie bites. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden. Cool to room temperature before serving.