Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream is so delicious, and so easy to make! And it seamlessly combines rich creamy chocolate with tart and tangy raspberries.
I once worked with a gentleman who absolutely loved the combination of raspberry and chocolate. I had never tried it, and honestly, I was a bit skeptical. One day he brought in a raspberry chocolate candy bar and gave me a bite. With one small taste, I became a true fan of the delectable marriage of fruit and chocolate. And in my opinion, the only thing better than raspberry and chocolate in candy, is raspberry and chocolate in ice cream. Perfection!
Why You’ll Love Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream
- It is truly quick and easy to make. Spend just 10-15 minutes mixing the ingredients together, pour into your container, then pop it in the freezer for 5-6 hours to harden. After that, it’s ready to serve!
- You can customize! Once you make the base, you’re free to add any type of mix-ins and flavorings you like. Candy, cookies, fresh fruits, coffee, pie fillings, even your favorite breakfast cereal…there truly is no limit. Some of our most beloved flavor combinations are Salted Caramel Pecan, Blueberry Lemon, and of course, this Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream recipe.
How To Serve Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream
Just like any other ice cream, Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream is delicious served up in a cup or cone. We like to top it with a few fresh raspberries and a sprinkling of chocolate chunks as a garnish. This is no-churn ice cream that presents beautifully and tastes even better than it looks. As in…can I get another scoop, please?
More Recipes Like Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream
Are you hooked on the no-churn simplicity and goodness, and ready to try some different flavors? Check out these other great no-churn ice cream recipes.
Made with die-hard chocoholics in mind, this Double Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream does not disappoint!
Strawberry No-Churn Ice Cream is just bursting with the sweet fresh strawberry flavor.
Looking for another classic fruit and chocolate combination? Try this recipe for No-Churn Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
How to Make Raspberry Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream Step By Step
Step #1: With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
Step #2: Next, pour half of the ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Then top with half of the raspberries and half of the chocolate.
Step #3: Repeat with another layer of ice cream, and top that with the remaining raspberries and chocolate.
Step #4: Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the raspberries and half of the chocolate. Repeat with another layer and top with the remaining berries and chocolate.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 483Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 44gProtein: 8g