They got creative and decided to use a couple scoops of the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling in these delicious Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes. Okay, I know there is sugar in it, but it’s nice to get some extra nutrition in their snacks as well.
Can’t you tell we love pumpkin?
We love pumpkin all year long, but there is something about fall that makes the flavor of pumpkin even more special.
It is purely amazing–pumpkin spice flavor in a cold milkshake beverage that goes down smooth and makes everyone happy. You’ll love it!Print
Milkshake Time- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Ice cream
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- Mix ingredients together in blender to taste. If you’re a big pumpkin lover, add a bit more of the pumpkin cream cheese filling.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Milkshake Recipe
We make perfect creamy milkshakes on a regular basis around here simply by adding a little milk, then a few scoops of ice cream, followed by whatever extras. This time it was the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling, but most of the time it is peanut butter and chocolate.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - 2018/11/19
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie — The Perfect Holiday Pie - 2018/11/17
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole with Bacon Pecan Topping - 2018/11/14