These easy baked apples are stuffed with Fall flavor from brown sugar and maple syrup, oats, and plenty of pumpkin spice. Yum!
I love the holiday season. In my family it’s the one of the few times a year that we would get to host the whole family at our house.
It’s a time of love, family and delicious treats!
Family visits and holiday parties are the perfect excuse to make some of my favorite desserts that I don’t get a chance to bake up the rest of the year.
Apple pie has GOT to me one of my favorite desserts of all time! I mean, who doesn’t like apple pie? But of course that can be a bit time consuming.
So enter these baked stuffed apples! They're loaded with all that delicious apple pie flavor - but come together in just 40 minutes. Sounds good to me!
These stuffed baked apples are:
- Packed with delicious Fall flavors.
- Easy to make with just a handful of simple ingredients.
- Vegan friendly too!
More Tasty Treats
And if you love these stuffed baked apples, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes too:
Stuffed Baked Apples
- Core apples, making sure all the seeds are removed. Remove a little more flesh of the apple so that there is more room crumble.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Stuff apples with crumble. Try to pack down the mixture as much as possible.
- Bake apples in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the apples are softened. Enjoy!