Tropical No-Churn Ice Cream — Pineapple and Mango Ice Cream combines chunks of fresh pineapple and mango with perfectly creamy, homemade vanilla ice cream. Ice cream and fresh fruit is a match made is heaven, and this recipe for quick and easy no-churn ice cream is so good, it is destined to become your new favorite ice cream flavor!
Ice cream is the most popular frozen dessert, with the average American consuming 48 pints of ice cream a year. Instead of running to the closest ice cream shop or corner market to get your fix, why not make your own? With just a couple of basic ingredients and a freezer-safe container, you’ll be ready to satisfy those ice cream cravings as soon they strike.
Why You’ll Love Tropical No-Churn Ice Cream — Pineapple and Mango Ice Cream
- You can get the whole family involved in making this delicious treat. Making no-churn ice cream is easy and fun. Plus the bold fruit flavors in this ice cream are definitely kid approved!
- It really is SO simple to make. Just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to make this delicious treat. Plus, no churn means no ice cream maker needed!
- You can make this recipe your own by swapping the pineapple or mango for the fresh fruit of your choice. Try adding in kiwi, starfruit, papaya or guava.
- This recipe is easy to double (or triple) so you can freeze extra to keep it on hand.
How to Make Tropical No-Churn Ice Cream – Pineapple and Mango Ice Cream
Step #1: With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
Step #2: Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
Step #3: Mix in fruit, or you can add in the fruit as you add it to a container.
Step #4: Next, pour ice cream into a freezer safe container.
Step #5: Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
More Delicious Recipes Like Tropical No-Churn Ice Cream – Pineapple and Mango Ice Cream
Sweet berry pie filling, mixed with creamy homemade ice cream and garnished with fresh strawberry slices, Berry Pie No-Churn Ice Cream will have you coming back for seconds!
Blueberry Lemon No-Churn Homemade Ice Cream is a tangy and refreshing treat! You’ll love the flavor mix of lemon ice cream sprinkled with fresh blueberries.
Creamy, chocolate ice cream packed with chunks of chocolate bars with almonds makes Double Chocolate Chunk No Churn Ice Cream a chocolate lovers dream!
No-Churn Salted Carmel Pecan Ice Cream is sweet, salty and oh-so-delicious! Add in some pretzel pieces for an added salty crunch.
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Mix in fruit, or you can add in the fruit as you add it to a container.
- Next, pour ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Waffle Cone and Bowl Maker
- Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Mint
- StarPack Premium Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers - Set of 2 with Silicone Lids, for Ice Cream, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 101mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 42g Protein: 7g
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe - 2019/04/18
- Healthy Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Chops Recipe with Pineapple and Peppers - 2019/04/17
- Strawberry Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Glaze - 2019/04/07