You’ll Love This Homemade Mint Waffles Recipe
Confession time, this homemade Mint Waffles recipe was inspired by my love for Mint Chip ice cream.
I mean, what’s not to love about chocolate and mint blended together into a smooth and decadent flavor?
Serve these yummy waffles with Mint Chocolate Ganache for a delicious breakfast.
Because seriously–when you mix Mint Waffles together with a fabulously dark Mint Chocolate Ganache–well, you’ve pretty much got the perfect combination.
Not to brag…but this is seriously good.
It really is a huge help on busy mornings.
Don’t take my word for it.
Try it out on your own and see how you like it. You’ll probably like it about as much as we LOVE using our waffle maker with removable plates–you know the kind that you can put in a dishwasher? Love that thing!
As in, well–I’m sure you get the idea–but, almost as much as I love chocolate. And summer. And chocolate in summer.
Although, that last one can get a bit messy.
Homemade Mint Waffles
You know what?
These waffles would make the PERFECT dessert waffles too. Load up a scoop of ice cream–um, Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream?–and enjoy a fabulous bite of deliciousness right there.
Just save some for me. At the very least, take a picture of your lovely creation and share it with me on Instagram. Because, I would LOVE to see your food photos!
Homemade Mint Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups and 2 teaspoons Make Ahead Waffle Mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Whisk together wet ingredients and then stir dry waffle mix into the wet ingredients. When they are mixed together smoothly, pour in chocolate chips.
- Heat waffle iron and cook per waffle iron instructions.
If you like mint, you’ll love this waffle recipe. We’ll definitely be making it again and again.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Bedroom Decor for Fall and Winter at Shopko - 2017/10/05
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder in Madison, WI - 2017/10/03
- How to Make a Latte and No Bake Caramel Latte Frozen Icebox Cake - 2017/09/21