Summer may be getting close to the end, but ice cream is a beloved and delicious treat, all year long! And there are so many flavors to choose from, there truly is something for everyone. Since discovering no-churn easy homemade ice cream, I’ve been slightly obsessed with coming up with as many delicious flavor combinations as possible!And today I’m bringing you another, oh-so-delicious flavor, Mint Chip No-Churn Easy Homemade Ice Cream.
4 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Mint Chip No-Churn Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Reason #1: This recipe is so quick and so easy to make! All it takes is just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to mix it together. Then sit back, relax, and let the freezer do the rest of the work.
Reason #2: Every bite is filled with delicious chunks of of mint chips! If you opt to do the version of the recipe that calls for mixing the mint chips into the ice cream as you fold in the other ingredients, you’ll be pleasantly rewarded with mint morsels throughout the entire ice cream.
Reason #3: This recipe is kid-friendly! Not only will your kids love the flavor of this ice cream, but since this recipe is so easy to make, your kids can help mix everything together. Making ice cream really is fun for the entire family.
Reason #4: No special equipment required. No ice cream maker? No worries! This recipe is called no-churn because you don’t need an ice cream machine or any specialty tools to make it. Just a standard issue hand-held mixer and a spoon or spatula, and you’re all set.
More Delicious No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
Once you see how quick it is to make no-churn easy homemade ice cream, you’ll be hooked! Check out the following recipes and see just how easy it is to satisfy all your ice cream cravings.
- Black Cherry & White Chocolate N0-Churn Homemade Ice Cream
- Blueberry Lemon No-CHurn Homemade Ice Cream
- No-Churn Blue Moon Ice Cream
- No-Churn Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Bubble Gum No-Churn Ice Cream
How to Make Mint Chip No-Churn Easy Homemade Ice Cream Step By Step
Step #1: With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
Step #2: Pour in sweetened condensed milk and mint and then fold in until smooth.
Step #3: Stir in the food coloring a drop at a time until you reach the desired shade of green.
Step #4: Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Top with half of the mint chips. Repeat with another layer and top with the remaining mint chips. You can also stir part of the mint chips in when you are folding in the other ingredients if you want the chips mixed in.
Step #5: Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Check out all our other 18 Flavors of No-Churn Ice Cream!
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and mint and fold in until smooth.
- Stir in the food coloring a drop at a time until you reach the desired shade of green.
- Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the mint chips. Repeat with another layer and top with the remaining mint chips. You can also stir part of the mint chips in when you are folding in the other ingredients if you want the chips mixed in
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 12 Color Cake Food Coloring Liqua-Gel Decorating Baking Set - U.S. Cake Supply .75 fl. Oz. (20ml) Bottles Primary Popular Colors
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips 10oz - 2 Unit Pack
- StarPack Premium Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers - Set of 2 with Silicone Lids, for Ice Cream, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 522 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 128mg Carbohydrates: 61g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 52g Protein: 7g
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak - 2019/10/14
- Peach Pie Recipe – An Easy and Delicious Dessert - 2019/10/12
- Crustless Pizza Recipe – Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipe - 2019/10/12