Cheesy Has Brown Casserole Recipe
As cliche as this may seem but breakfast is the most important meal of the day! And we wanted to fuel ourselves with something hearty yet delightful in the morning to get us going for the rest of the day. Hash Brown Casserole’s cheesiness and creaminess will definitely water your mouths.
You may not believe this, but we can really make time for a filling breakfast, whether you take it to go or pause for a moment to eat before running out the door. This is also great for occasions like Easter Sunday Brunch.
Preparing this hot low-calorie casserole with tasty fillings won’t even round out your waistline. Speaking of Weight Watchers diet plan, you might also some of the recipes we found in these Weight Watchers cookbooks:
- Weight Watchers: An Ultimate Guide To The New SmartPoints System: 100 Weight Watchers Recipes With Their SmartPoints Values
- Weight Watchers: 15-Minute Boot Camp Series
- Weight Watchers: Weight Watchers Cookbook for Rapid Weight Loss
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
This recipe is loaded with rich and creamy flavor and it can help combat the fiercest of morning hunger pangs and time crunches. It’s also healthy, too, which lets you stay fit in a fast-paced environment. And we’ll be off to a great start every single day. The perfect comfort food, easy-to-make, and family-friendly.
Treat your friends and family to this comforting bowl of something scrumptious.
Hash Brown Casserole Recipe:Print
Weight Watchers Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 32 ounce package of southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 16 ounce container fat-free sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can of reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and place in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Serving size: 1 cup = 3 POINTS
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake - 2017/05/29
- Grilled Pork Pineapple Kabobs - 2017/05/28
- Confetti Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting - 2017/05/26