Best Crock Pot for Busy Weeknights Giveaway Update
Post Update- The best Crock Pot for busy weeknights makes my life so much easier! And that’s why we gave one away to a lucky winner.
This post brought to you by Crystal Farms Cheese. The content and opinions expressed below are that of All She Cooks.
Every night at my house is a perfect night for casserole and slow cooker recipes. Like this #CrystalFarmsCheese Slow Cooker Spicy Taco Baked Potatoes recipe. #ad
Best Slow Cooker for Easy Dinners
Why, you ask? Because I love slow cooker meals and recipes that make the cooking for the family aspect of my life a little more stress-free. I mean, lets face it: when the dishes are piling up because the repair people still don’t have the dishwasher part in, errands have to be run because they don’t take care of themselves, and somehow deadlines keep creeping up–well, that’s when I want to just throw it in the slow cooker and leave it.
I mean, lets get real peeps. We all have busy lives and somehow we manage to squeeze everything into our day the best we can. Yes, this means we divide and conquer. Sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) it means we let something slip to the wayside that can be done another day. But, we still have to feed our families.
Easy Dinner Recipes Two and Leftovers for Tomorrow
With kid-friendly recipes and a product that acknowledges dietary considerations, I know that Crystal Farms cheese can be trusted for easy morning & weeknight recipes the whole family will enjoy. Hassle-free. No stress. Cooking for the busy family in mind. That is all.
That’s why I love this recipe when I’m thinking of easy dinner recipes for two–because the husband travels after all–and sometimes (make that all the time) I like to be able to have leftovers for an easy lunch the next day.
I’ve been using Crystal Farms cheese for about forever now. I love that it is a product that is very local to me. Lake Mills, Wisconsin, the home to Crystal Farms for the last 25 years, is right down the road from where I live. Well…within a 40 minute drive anyway. Which makes it super close.
Any time I can find a product that delivers a consistent quality and great taste–I’m going to be buying that product again.
Get a load of these points Crystal Farms cheese can be proud of:
- Natural product with few preservatives
- Rich source of calcium
- Located in the refrigerated dairy section
- All products are gluten-free
- Lactose tolerant
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner–Giveaway Time!
We’re hosting another giveaway! That’s right- that means you have not one, but two chances to win the #1 best selling crock pot on Amazon, which in my opinion is the best crock pot for just about everything! All you have to do is leave a comment and let us know what you’ll be cooking up first in your brand new crock pot- if you win. For another chance to win, check out our yummy Southwest Potato Casserole, where we are giving away a second best crock pot for everything under the sun.
15 minPrep Time
4 minCook Time
19 minTotal Time
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons DIY taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes Hash Browns
- 1 cup shredded Crystal Farms Cheese- pick your favorite flavor
- 1/4 cup hot chili sauce
- Sour cream and green onions to garnish
- Brown ground beef, drain grease and add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup of water. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Grease or spray slow cooker crock. Add taco meat, spreading it out over the crock. Top with hash browns, half of the cheese and the chili sauce.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Add remaining cheese and serve.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21
- T.G.I. Fridays Copycat Green Bean Fries Recipe - 2017/01/20