Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Are you ready for a low carb pizza casserole? This Crustless Pizza Casserole is just what you’re looking for! It’s full of yummy ingredients and skips the pizza dough.
Loaded with meat, cheese, veggies, and sugar free pizza sauce, this pizza casserole is perfect to add to your collection of keto recipes.
Is This Recipe Low Carb
Yes, our Crustless Pizza recipe is low-carb. It’s packed full of meat and cheese, with veggies added in for good measure. It also uses pizza sauce that is made from tomatoes with no added sugar.
Want some other low carb dinner recipes? Here are some that we love:
Low Carb Taco Cups with Avocado Salsa – These are tasty treats that can be served for an appetizer, lunch or dinner.
Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice – This is a versatile dish that can be used a a side dish or incorporated into a chicken or beef stir fry.
Low Carb Lemon Garlic Shrimp – Another fab dish that can be used as a meal or appetizer.
Low Carb Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps – Pulled pork is such an amazing recipe that can be made into several meals throughout the week, including these yummy lettuce wraps!
If you’re in the mood for dessert, try this Low Carb Cheesecake.
How to Make Keto Pizza Casserole – A Crustless Pizza Recipe
Spray the slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Brown the meat on the stove top and mix in the pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
Then alternate layers of the meat sauce with Mozzarella cheese, spinach, olives and mushrooms.
Cover and cook on low in the slow cooker for about 5 hours. Feel free to add some Parmesan cheese on top and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
What Should I Serve with Low Carb Pizza Casserole
This recipe makes a nice meal on it’s own, but a salad is a great addition to the meal.
Slow Cooker Supplies and Resources
One of the best investments for slow cooker cooking is a slow cooker with a locking lid. You can also use a slow cooker liner to make dinnertime clean up easier. There are a variety of sizes available.
Here are Some of Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes
We’re doing a 30-Day Slow Cooking Challenge. Here is a list of the recipes we’re cooking up. Let me know if you try one of them by leaving a comment on that recipe post and rating the recipe!
There are several types of recipes that we are making during the challenge, from chicken slow cooker recipes, beef recipes, and even vegetarian recipes.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- Crustless Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Peachy Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chili – Low Calorie
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Slow Cooker Ham and Beans
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef or bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (15 oz) favorite no-sugar-added pizza sauce
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 12 slices good pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced ripe or green olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground meat first in a separate skillet, add the pizza sauce and stir to combine.
- Put 1/2 of the meat-sauce into the slow cooker, followed by 1/2 the fresh spinach, 1/2 the pepperoni, 1/2 of the olives, 1/2 of the mushrooms, 1/2 the onion, and 1/2 the Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers using up the remaining ingredients, ending with the Mozzarella cheese covering the top.
- Put the slow cooker setting on LOW, cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours.
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
Top with extra pepperoni slices and fresh Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese when serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 893mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 35g