Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Here are Some of Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes
We’re doing a 30-Day Slow Cooking Challenge. Here is a list of the recipes we’re cooking up. Let me know if you try one of them by leaving a comment on that recipe post and rating the recipe!
There are several types of recipes that we are making during the challenge, from chicken slow cooker recipes, beef recipes, and even vegetarian recipes.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- Crustless Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Peachy Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chili – Low Calorie
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Slow Cooker Ham and Beans
Slow Cooker Supplies and Resources
One of the best investments for slow cooker cooking is a slow cooker with a locking lid. You can also use a slow cooker liner to make dinnertime clean up easier. There are a variety of sizes available.
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry au jus mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and milk in a large bow. Mix them together with your hands and form 8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Roll the patties in the flour and brown them in the hot skillet. Brown both sides, then move them to the slow cooker. You can stack them as needed to get all 8 in there.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the meat. Cook on low for 5 hours.
Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
- PanSaver 100 Count EZ Clean Slow Cooker Liners
- Crock-Pot Travel Bag for 7-Quart Slow Cookers, Black
- Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners - 6sq ft
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 108mg Sodium: 872mg Carbohydrates: 15g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 36g