Here are Some of Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes
We're doing a 30-Day Slow Cooking Challenge. Here is a list of the recipes we're cooking up. Let me know if you try one of them by leaving a comment on that recipe post and rating the recipe!
There are several types of recipes that we are making during the challenge, from chicken slow cooker recipes, beef recipes, and even vegetarian recipes.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- Crustless Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Peachy Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chili - Low Calorie
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Slow Cooker Ham and Beans
Slow Cooker Supplies and Resources
One of the best investments for slow cooker cooking is a slow cooker with a locking lid. You can also use a slow cooker liner to make dinnertime clean up easier. There are a variety of sizes available.
Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry au jus mix
- ¾ cup water
- Combine the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and milk in a large bow. Mix them together with your hands and form 8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Roll the patties in the flour and brown them in the hot skillet. Brown both sides, then move them to the slow cooker. You can stack them as needed to get all 8 in there.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the meat. Cook on low for 5 hours.