Thinking about adding a new pie to your baking list? Whether its for the holidays or just because, we all have our favorites–but that is no reason why you shouldn’t add another to the list.
Pie doesn’t have to be an old standard (like pumpkin–no matter how much we love it), it can be a bit different. Or, you can even mix things up a bit and go the absolute no bake route with one of our favorite no bake desserts: Banana Cream Dessert, Snickers Cheesecake Parfaits, and Cool Strawberry Whipped Dessert all make great choices.
Here are a couple tips to make sure you’re not stuck in the kitchen for hours cleaning up after dinner is over.
- Clean dishes as you go. Make sure the dishwasher is empty when you start and load it up throughout the day while you’re cooking. Run it and then empty it out again before dinner. Also keep a sink of soapy water and hand wash some of the dishes as you go.
- Put pantry staples and kitchen utensils away when you are finished using them. Clear the clutter.
- Keep the counters clean. Use a soapy washcloth to keep your counters and cutting boards clean between each use.
Ready to talk Five Layer Pie? We’re talking Pecan cookie crust, chocolate pudding, cheesecake, and pumpkin all topped off with whipped topping and sprinkles. The sweet flavors blend together so well in our Five Layer Pie, but if you’re into savoring your desserts, you can always eat it layer by sweet simple layer.
Five Layer Pie- Chocolate, Pumpkin and Cheesecake
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie Recipe – Perfect for Breakfast - 2017/02/23
- Easy Pork Chops Recipe - 2017/02/23
- Pomegranate Punch - 2017/02/22