These addictive Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies satisfy the cravings of both peanut butter and chocolate lovers! They're simple, delicious, and make for incredibly easy Christmas cookies too.
Creation of this recipe was sponsored by Toll House. All opinions are mine.
Our holiday traditions include baking lots of Christmas cookies with family and friends, snacking and talking and having a ton of laughs along the way. Let me tell you, a kitchen full of laughter is absolutely THE best. I love it!
And today we're adding to that cookie collection! These Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies got their name, because we've loaded them up with the perfect ingredient for the holidays - Toll House chocolate and peanut butter morsels. For real.
If that wasn't enough - you guessed it - we added in some extra chocolate chips too.
I attempted to take a bite and savor the flavor, but quickly found myself taking another bite and another. Yeah... savoring the flavor didn't work so great for me.
So I guess I'll be baking another batch of these soon, and maybe I'll even share a few.
If you love these chocolate peanut butter cookies, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
- My Famous Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ Cup butter or margarine
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ½ Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ Cup cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften butter and peanut butter together in microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Cream together with sugar and then mix in eggs until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together next 5 ingredients. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate and peanut butter morsels until evenly dispersed.
- Use a 1-inch cookie dough scoop or shape into balls about 1-1 ½ inches depending on the size of cookie desired. Drop cookie dough balls onto cookie sheets and use a fork to press the cookies down (just like peanut butter cookies). Cookies will spread a little.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Take cookie sheet out of the oven and let cookies sit for 3-5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Leave a Comment