Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
There are a lot of Weight Watchers snack bars recipe out there but since summer days are fast-approaching, we’ve decided to make some easy Key Lime Bars.
This dessert is one of our favorites because the taste of lemon is always refreshing no matter the season.
Dessert lightened up is always tasty.
We love to serve these snack bars at small parties because they are so easy to make, but impressive to serve.
We’re a huge fan of portable desserts, especially during warm sunny days with summer picnics in full force.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you’re looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you’re on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
A Taste of Summer in a Snack Bar
Something about the flavor of citrus reminds us of sunny days and warm ocean breezes because of its refreshing bright flavor and smooth, light texture.
We can serve them with whipped cream, a light icing or straight up.
You might also view some of the recipes we found in these weight loss cookbooks:
- Weight Watchers: 101 Quick and Easy Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker: 50 Smart Points Slow Cooker Meals-Smart Points Cookbook
Satisfy your key-lime craving with this Weight Watchers Dessert option.
These delicious oh-so-zesty key lime bars doesn’t even taste even like diet food.
They are cooling, tasty and have fewer calories than other Key Lime contenders.
There are so many reasons to enjoy a couple bites of this yummy dessert without feeling any of the guilt.
Indulge a little. You deserve it!
We have found the perfect key lime bars recipe that will still keep you on track with a Weight Watchers diet plan while satisfying your dessert craving.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #allshecooks so we can see how your recipe turned out!
Get the latest scoop on all the recipes I’m whipping up in the kitchen by following along with All She Cooks on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to join my Facebook Group where you can share your favorite blogger recipes: Easy & Delicious Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cups fat-free egg substitute
- 1/3 cups fresh lime juice, from Key limes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- To make the crust, beat margarine, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and gradually add 3/4 cup of flour.
- Spread into baking dish using your hands. Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat egg and egg substitute.
- Add remaining 1 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour; beat on low speed until blended.
- Add lime juice; beat on low speed until blended.
- Pour onto warm crust and bake 15 minutes more.
- Cool on a rack.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
16 servings, 3 POINTS each
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 22g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 20g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Get More Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watchers Chili | Get a lower calorie chili that gives the classic comfort food flavor you love, with less guilt.
Weight Watchers Meatballs| Can you say lower fat meatballs? Switch up the meat you grab for in the grocery store!
Weight Watchers Taco Soup | Load this soup up with tons of veggies for even more of a health kick.
Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Potatoes | There’s just something about garlic. And if you love garlic, you’re going to adore this recipe.
Weight Watchers Banana Bread | This is a fun take on banana and pumpkin bread, and combines two of our favorites.
Weight Watchers Hash Brown Casserole | One of my very favorites. This is a serious comfort food meal.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Bars | If you like dessert, these simple and delicious bars will be a treat.
Weight Watchers Peach Cobbler | This cobbler is so amazing! Feel free to swap out the peaches for other fruits or berries.
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie | A meal like no other. You simply can’t have chicken pot pie without feeling savoring each and every bite.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie | One of our most popular recipes– yes, you can have pumpkin pie on a Weight Watchers diet!
Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese | For the love of mac & cheese recipes! Calling all cheese lovers, this one’s for you. It’s a quick and easy solution for all your mac and cheese cravings.
Weight Watchers 1 point Brownies | Who says you can’t have a brownie on a diet? We say you can!
Weight Watchers Cheese Biscuits | If you like Red Lobster biscuits, you’ll get the general idea of these delicious treats.
Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad | This salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Cheese Lasagna | Pasta on a diet? Yes, please! And cheese on top of that?
Weight Watchers Meatloaf | This is one of my very favorite meatloaf recipes. I love that I can mix up a tasty lower-calorie meatloaf.
Weight Watcher Chicken Teriyaki | If you love chicken teriyaki, this recipe is for you. Hands down, one of the best low-cal chicken recipes I’ve had.